Sec. Clinton puts women's rights at the forefront

And yet another reason why I have the coolest boss ever.

The secretary of state is on a mission: putting women’s rights at the forefront of a rapidly emerging new world order.


In other news, Spanish is going super bien. Sigo disfrutando el idioma. I got a 2+ on my last two evaluations and am hoping and praying for that coveted 3 at the end of April, when Spanish training ends and ConGen begins. Eva is also continuing to enjoy her Spanish class. She, however, is trying to show me up by studying twice as hard as I am. That's what you get when you marry an overachiever, I guess. I'll stick with being a Type A- (ambitious, but a bit floja - lazy, for you non-Spanish speakers!).

In closing, I leave you with my favorite Spanish song of the week (err, month).

0 comments:

Post a Comment