slowly, so slowly

While we're certain that we will be moving abroad, we just don't know when. I'm sure every potential FSO and their families know this purgatory well. Maybe you forget about it later once you are in Hong Kong or Tajikistan or wherever; maybe you wish to go back to that once undesirable waiting game. In any event, I have decided to be as proactive as possible so that once we get the call, I will be ready in seconds flat. Moony has been relocated, I have a buyer for my business, and I'm already beginning to pack up our condo to get ready for the sell. I also promise to do my taxes early this year.

In more fun news, we are making a list of all the things we want to do/see before we move away from this lovely, lovely City and it's even more enchanting surroundings. Some that made the cut include: Tahoe, The Grand Canyon, Vancouver BC, and San Luis Obispo. OK so maybe a few of these aren't really proximal but they'll probably feel that way once we are in South Africa. I will keep you apprised of those upcoming adventures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment