waiting. anxious. waiting.

I've been working with the dude that is going to buy my business and it's all going really, surprisingly well. He's beginning the process with the Master Tenant (just as presumptuous and arrogant as it sounds) and submitting a business plan, initiating the credit check and so forth. He's been coming in to meet patients once a week, which is going great, but this "new business partner" and the glaring absence of Moony in the office is making people a little suspicious. It's all going to have to come out soon..

I really don't feel that overtly stressed about the situation, considering, but I have these acute gripping moments of anxiety that I have only before felt in the months leading up to our wedding last year. I must be internalizing all the affects of the process. A couple weeks ago I was going to bed (that seems to be the favorite time for these episodes to pop up) and had this realization that we were selling the house and felt simultaneously dreadful and sentimental. This has been a welcome reality for quite literally a year which is why it caught me so off guard. Strange. Then last night another occurrence of disquiet gripped me regarding selling my business. It was like I realized that it wouldn't be mine anymore. This seems to be a common (new) theme in my life right now.

It's weird because I am really excited about the next step and trying to just enjoy every day. I know that I will miss this time and create all kinds of nostalgia about it someday. Why can't that be an easy feat?

Maybe this will help: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment